Attorney Glen F. Buttacavoli has defended the rights of the elderly for more than 25 years. His practice in Massillon, OH specializes in various, intricate aspects of legal care for seniors, including: Elder Law, Medicaid, Estate Planning, and Wills & Trusts. Attorney Buttacavoli understands the complications and pitfalls of maintaining and managing legacy and assets, and works hard to provide the security and satisfaction your family needs to create the well-earned peace and tranquility of their elder years.
Glen F. Buttacavoli has strong ties to Massillon, OH and the surrounding communities. He is a member of the Stark County and Wayne County Bar Associations as well as the American Bar Association. He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and Accredited by the Department of Veteran Affairs.
Some of his other, more notable local affiliations include:
- Board Member, Wayne County Volunteer Guardianship Association
- Member Senior Services Networks, Stark, Wayne/Holmes & Tuscarawas Counties
- Chamber of Commerce, Massillon & Orrville, OH
- Member Massillon Kiwanis Club
- Advisory Board Member, Salvation Army
- President of the Board of Trustees Massillon Public Library